- How often have you heard people say that racism doesn’t exist, or that race no longer matters—“Just look at Oprah.” Interracial couples, a group experiencing a major growth spurt in ...more
- I am a long way from home, standing at the summit of Cheonwangbong (1915m), the highest mountain on the mainland of South Korea. Home is Oslo, the capital of Norway, ...more
- In the most recent census results, it was clear that interracial couples are a burgeoning phenomenon in the U.S., continuing to contribute to the diversity of society. Among opposite-sex married ...more
- A few phrases - 10 of them - on how to maintain a good and healthy life-style, were created by a famous 16th century Korean Scholar. Without having had any ...more
Where should I sit? Who starts eating first?
Which part of the fish is considered the best?
How can I show respect when toasting with others?
Let us help you make sense of ...more
- Runners, young and old, ran to finish the "Nike We Run Seoul" event on the streets of Seoul yesterday (Sunday, October 26, 2014) with an estimated 30,000 participants. The Nike ...more
- One of the absolutely best and most comprehensive YouTube channels out there - dealing with home-made Korean food, eating and cooking today - is from a person who goes by ...more
- In this year’s 2014 “Grand to Grand Ultra” event, 107 runners representing 23 countries gathered in the United States to run the 273 km (170 miles) ultra-marathon race in seven-days ...more
- The 17th Asian Games were held in Incheon, South Korea with 45 nations and 9,501 athletes participating in 439 events. The games were declared open on 19 September 2014 and ...more
- Here are four things that you can let go of that will make you a happier, more peaceful person by the time you hit the sack tonight:
1) LET GO OF ...more
- What is often considered humorous (hilarious) in one culture (language), can come across as being quite offensive in another. Nonetheless, humor can provide "cultural insight" and is more often then not ...more
- Listening to a few friends talk about some bickering and retaliatory tactics at their workplaces, I was reminded of a story about the great military warrior, Genghis Khan.
As the story ...more
© 2015 Kievalo CorporationAll rights reserved