- How often have you heard people say that racism doesn’t exist, or that race no longer matters—“Just look at Oprah.” Interracial couples, a group experiencing a major growth spurt in ...more
- In the most recent census results, it was clear that interracial couples are a burgeoning phenomenon in the U.S., continuing to contribute to the diversity of society. Among opposite-sex married ...more
- Just because you know how to sing all the latest K-pop hits doesn’t mean Korea is the place for you.
When in Rome Korea, do as the Romans Koreans do.
Moving to ...more
Well known amongst Koreans for the words written on his tombstone, Homer B. Hulbert (1863-1949) was the famous American who said, “I would rather be buried in Korea than in ...more
- One of the most unique and important aspects of understanding Korean society --- which is too often overlooked by (and not well enough explained to) someone who is being exposed ...more
- According to 2011 statistics, the greatest number of international students studying in China came from South Korea with a total of 62,442 students. Next on the list was the United ...more
- In just a few days, I'll have been living and working in the Netherlands for 8 months, with the hope of continuing for at least another few years. This is ...more
- In looking at figures released by Statistics Korea, the number of international students studying in South Korea first exceeded the 80,000 mark, with 83,842 students, in 2010; and peaked in ...more
The total number of international students studying in the United States during 2012-2013 was 819,644 students; and their net contribution to the U.S. economy was approximately $23.95 billion dollars (USD). ...more
The most prominent and highest internationally ranked universities in South Korea are POSTECH (Pohang University of Science and Technology, KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Technology and SNU (Seoul National University). ...more
© 2015 Kievalo CorporationAll rights reserved