- To those who aren’t familiar with Chinese characters, the Chinese Yuan, Korean Won, Japanese Yen and even the Hong Kong Dollar may all seem to be different currency units. This ...more
- Some of us come from Fragrant Blue or Strong Fruit. Maybe you’ve traveled to Meaningful Big Advantage and can’t wait to visit Ink West Brother. Not sure where you’re from? ...more
Are you thinking about eating out tonight at a fancy Chinese restaurant? Well, what brand of beer are you considering to order? Do you feel a Chinese brand beer will ...more
Where should I sit? Who starts eating first?
Which part of the fish is considered the best?
How can I show respect when toasting with others?
Let us help you make sense of ...more
- Foreigners using Chinese names is a custom dating back to the Tang Dynasty. We do it for the same reasons some Chinese use English names overseas — they’re easier for ...more
- Karl Marx? Marco Polo? Kublai Khan? Bill Gates? The list is endless. But if you think about it, one man’s legacy has by far had the biggest and longest lasting ...more
- According to 2011 statistics, the greatest number of international students studying in China came from South Korea with a total of 62,442 students. Next on the list was the United ...more
- Keep abreast with what’s happening in East Asia. Get the big picture from multiple angles and access to a wide variety of different data points. Here’s a keyword list of ...more
Every 10 years, the U.S. Census Bureau takes a survey of those who are living within the United States where “race” is a category of interest to the United States ...more
The total number of international students studying in the United States during 2012-2013 was 819,644 students; and their net contribution to the U.S. economy was approximately $23.95 billion dollars (USD). ...more
The Manchurian Tiger (Panthera tigris altaica), which is now commonly called the Siberian Tiger, had roamed the hills and forests of the Korean Peninsula and Manchuria (Eastern Siberia) for thousands ...more
The remains of 437 soldiers from the CPV (China People’s Volunteers) army who had fought against, and died in, South Korea during the Korean War (1950 to 1953) were returned ...more
© 2015 Kievalo CorporationAll rights reserved